First reads for 2016
It has been busy two months of the new year so my compilation of reads comes relatively late. Hope you will discover something interesting for you too:
- Some thoughts on leadership – Mark Suster makes some pretty good points on sense of purpose, relationships and empowerment of people.
- The entrepreneur’s guide to surviving a tech bubble – even KPCB sees a bit of bubbly moment in startupland.
- The Templeton Compression and the Sales Ready Product – when Sequoia publishes a paper, it is a must read. I know I mentioned before but just reiterating the importance of this read.
- The phablet era – no, it is not mobile that rules, it is phablet.
- Things not to share with VCs and acquirers pre term sheet
- The downround tracker – it is not a surprise that many unicorns did not live up to expectations and this list give an excellent real-time overview of all down round valuations.
Enjoy the reads!