It has been busy two months of the new year so my compilation of reads comes relatively late. Hope you will discover something interesting for you too:
- Some thoughts on leadership – Mark Suster makes some pretty good points on sense of purpose, relationships and empowerment of people.
- The entrepreneur’s guide to surviving a tech bubble – even KPCB sees a bit of bubbly moment in startupland.
- The Templeton Compression and the Sales Ready Product – when Sequoia publishes a paper, it is a must read. I know I mentioned before but just reiterating the importance of this read.
- The phablet era – no, it is not mobile that rules, it is phablet.
- Things not to share with VCs and acquirers pre term sheet
- The downround tracker – it is not a surprise that many unicorns did not live up to expectations and this list give an excellent real-time overview of all down round valuations.
Enjoy the reads!